About Beachside Holiday Park
A family park, owned and managed by the James family since 1986.
Beachside Holiday Park has been created on the original slopes and contours of the dunes and is far enough away from the village to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, but near enough to walk to the many attractions which make Brean an ideal family holiday destination. The park entrance lies 50 yards past the beach car park on the left handside of the main coast road into Brean. Choose from one of our Caravans or our Beach Bungalow situated on our Holiday Park.
- Reception - See recepion door for opening times
- Launderette and Local Information
- Direct Beach Access
- Well Spaced Caravan Holiday Homes
- FREE WiFi - See reception for details
- The Sundowner Cafe / Bar
- Childrens Playground and Picnic Area
- Dogs Welcome - View dog policy »